Friday, July 16, 2010

To Winston1smith, and others, who may not have understood my question; "Mind Contributing a Reseach Topic?"

Winston1smith, thanks for your interest in my question. i hereby have restructured it for your better understanding.


As i said earlier, my university requires me to carry out a research and write a report on it as part of my final examination. This falls under the unit "Research Methods" which teaches us skills that we will later apply in the fields in doing research. I am listing several research topics from which i will choose one to carry out. one example is to carry out research to determine if my company's customers are satisfied. Now my question is, what are the other typical research areas that a business might want to do research in either to enable it improve its products or services or just to aid in decision making? In my situation, iam a student of Sales and Marketing, working in a company that produces ethanol (a distillery|) for bulk sales. Can you suggest a relevant area that i may research on? Got it ?

To Winston1smith, and others, who may not have understood my question; "Mind Contributing a Reseach Topic?"
do YOUR own WORK.

false teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment