Tuesday, July 20, 2010

How do I get involved to US government procurement business?

Dear whom it may concern,





Please allow me to explain this very shortly and simply.





I just got a new project from my company and my team needs to find out some potential US Government (Federal, States, etc) related business.





%26lt;my company is a Int'l trading company, and we are looking for some possible items that we can provide to US govn't%26gt;





Even though I am doing my best researching proper/possible method to approach, I need some help.





Please help me finding out the way to do so, or suggest me for more info.








Thank you very much for your concern,





Hope you have a wonderful day.








sincerely,

How do I get involved to US government procurement business?
procurement is perhaps not the right word here


No comments:

Post a Comment