Friday, July 16, 2010

What is the standard method of researching the current fair market value of something.?

I'm currently looking to post an ad for a couple of 1982 cars which the Kelly Blue Book doesn't go back that far for the appraisal option...so I thought I would ask if anyone knew the easiest way to learn the average selling price for anything specified when looking to post a private party seller's ad.

What is the standard method of researching the current fair market value of something.?
Look in auto sales publication, find the vehicles you are selling and see what the going asking prices are. In Canada, we have something called autotrader.ca, which is a website for auto sales. You can enter the criteria and find listings for a particular car. I do not know what the American equivalent is, but I have no doubt that such an equivalent exists.


No comments:

Post a Comment