Friday, July 16, 2010

Heroin addiction research paper help for 8 grade assignment.?

K, my 8 grade teacher gave us a assignment to write a story about something that has has happend in out lives and to research it. I was going to write and research Heroin addiction, my moms boyfriends sister was an Heroin addict and is currently in jail for steeling and RX pad out of an DR's office she cleaned for her job and writing them. And I really don't want to ask my mom boyfriend about it ya' know. So if anyone could give my detailed details on the high, methods of use, withdrawals, and effects on the body, Medical uses and recreational uses, I would really appreciate it! %26lt;3 tnx n advance! I really want a good grade on this paper!

Heroin addiction research paper help for 8 grade assignment.?
Here are a bunch of online books and articles you can use to get good info on this subject...
Reply:http://oktutorial.com/ provides free project assignment help,computer programming services, web design and development, etc. Just contact a freelancer today.


No comments:

Post a Comment