Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Research Proposal?

Can any master help me to do a simple research proposal? Because my lecturer never teach us, then request us to submit next week..


My topic is (What is the effect that color has on our mood?)


My 1st objective is (To find out whether color does have an effect on mood.)


My 2nd objective is (To establish different colors will promote different mood)





And that is the content of my research proposal.


1) Title


2) Problem Statement


3) Research Objectives


4) Method





Just a simple research proposal, a billion of Thanks!

Research Proposal?
Statement of the problem is an important part for every research. It gives definite shape to the objectives. Find the problems on your title. Organize them. present it well.





I have a content. it may help you,





INTRODUCTION AND DESIGN OF THE STUDY


1.1Introduction to the study


1.2Introduction to the colors


1.4Statement of the Problem


1.5Objectives of the study


1.6Research Methodology


1.7Scope of the study


1.8Limitations of the study


1.9Review of Literature (optional)


INTRODUCTION TO COLORS


PART OF COLORS IN HUMAN LIFE (OPTIONAL)


FACTORS INFLUENCING HUMAN MOOD


EFFECT OF COLOR IN HUMAN MOOD


FINDINGS OR RESULTS


SUGGESTIONS


CONCLUSION


SCOPE FOR FURTHER RESEARCH





The above is the simple content for your research proposal.


some of the contents are optional due to your limitation of the study.


you can find all of the above in internet except results, suggestions, conclusion and scope for further research.


you should write it as your own.





Best of Luck :-)





Any other help you want.





Contact me





my email id : nidia_williams@rediffmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment