Monday, July 12, 2010

How do you solve this problem using the Scientific Method?

I need to use the scientific method for the following problem: "Use the scientific method to describe the criteria you would use to choose a date for the prom. Be sure to use all the steps in the method: problem, research, hypothesis, experimentation (must have control group!), analysis, conclusion. Criteria must be measurable." HELP!

How do you solve this problem using the Scientific Method?
Well this is an interesting situation to need use of the scientific method... I don't know how well this will work but I will try...





Problem: Who should I choose as a date for the prom?





Research: Search for all the available dates for the prom and maybe even the ones who already have dates for posterity.





Hypothesis: If I ask _____ to be my date, then I believe that ______ will be my date for the prom.





Experimentation: ????





Analysis: ????





Conclusion: After the extensive research and everything through the experimentation procedures, my hypothesis was correct. I asked _______ out to the prom and _____ was my date.





I will let you figure out the rest...

tooth bleaching

No comments:

Post a Comment