Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Research Proposal?

Can any master help me to do a simple research proposal? Because my lecturer never teach us, then request us to submit next week..


My topic is (What is the effect that color has on our mood?)


My 1st objective is (To find out whether color does have an effect on mood.)


My 2nd objective is (To establish different colors will promote different mood)





And that is the content of my research proposal.


1) Title


2) Problem Statement


3) Research Objectives


4) Method





Just a simple research proposal, a billion of Thanks!

Research Proposal?
It's difficult to assist you because you didn't state which course you are enrolled in. If you want tips on how to write your proposal though, the site I use with my lecture is OWL Purdue. Try accessing their website, they have different topics, from writing for a social science subject to an engineering subject.
Reply:Elements of a research proposal and report





http://www.statpac.com/research-papers/r...


No comments:

Post a Comment