Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Got an antique vase in Ireland 30 yrs ago, can't find info on it, is there a site that gives free info?

two handled porcelin hand painted transferware with several marks and stamps on the bottom which I can't identify. If I could just get a clue about approx. age, origin, maker or any info would be helpful. I've looked at ebay and every site I can find, I can't find any thing quite like it or any info., or anyone with any info in all these years! It's a very interesting piece and it is making me crazy! I'd like to have some basic info before spending alot of money on an appraisal. Help! There must be some sites I've missed or another method of research.

Got an antique vase in Ireland 30 yrs ago, can't find info on it, is there a site that gives free info?
This is my all time favorite website for the identification and valuation of all kinds of china and glassware:





http://www.replacements.com/





I hope you find the information you seek.





Good luck.
Reply:Try this.


No comments:

Post a Comment