Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need a proposal for a paleoanthropological field study for a hominid or pre-hominid.?

Provide a brief proposal for a paleoanthropological field study for the hominid or pre-hominid of your choice. Outline your strategy (including staff, geography, geology, survey and excavation methods, and dating technique). What is your research question and how do you hope to answer this question? Why is your question relevant?











I'm having a lot of trouble with this question I've got to answer for my physical anthropology class. Any assistance would help.

I need a proposal for a paleoanthropological field study for a hominid or pre-hominid.?
What about this proposal, I propose that there never was such an animal as a pre-hominid, but of course you can find all the evidence against my proposal in the biased pages of Wilcopedia and their counterparts. I would recommend you read a book called Forbidden Archaeology by Richard Thompson and Michael Cremo published in 1993. Also Ancient Traces. by Michael Baigent. published 1998.

home teeth cleaning

No comments:

Post a Comment