Sunday, August 22, 2010

Any biologists willing to be interviewed about the scientific method?

Hello, I have a biology project in which I am required to interview a scientist about how he/she has applied the scientific method to a biology-related project.





I already contacted two scientists who were recommended by my classmates' parents, but they have not responded to my emails. If anybody here does research in any field of biology and would not mind being interviewed or if you know anybody who would be willing, please let me know. The interview can be done over email some time in the next couple of weeks, at your convenience. Thank you.

Any biologists willing to be interviewed about the scientific method?
I was a microbiologist until 2003. Email me if you want.


No comments:

Post a Comment