Sunday, August 22, 2010

What is the best way to market a "system" that has huge potentials to win the lottery jackpots ?

I've been fine-tuning a system that shows an eye-popping and with promising potentials, to get at least 3 numbers right in the Mega Million lottery. Even though I haven't won any significant prize amounts, I'm just turning the corner on a new discovery that I will test on the next drawing.





The numbers were "there" in my previous games-played but I didn't pick it from an extremely small pool of numbers for each set of the 6 numbers of the Mega Million. I'm so confident that no one is doing it the way I'm doing. I have research many sites for number predictions and theirs are long, drawn out, and complicated methods. Mine, is embarassingly easy with several algotherim ( not sure of the spelling) that leads to few accurate numbers possibility for each set.





What would be the best way to market it when I finally have success and win as much as I can at first ?

What is the best way to market a "system" that has huge potentials to win the lottery jackpots ?
There's no such thing as a system to win any lottery.





You say you have one and need to market it. If it indeed worked, you wouldn't need to market it. You could become quite wealthy by using it.





But, since you must market it in order to make money, it only means one thing. Read my first sentence.
Reply:find a way to disprove the law of average numbers





Each number has the exact same chances of another of coming out, regardless of how many times it hasn't or has been called int he past





unless their is weight issuies or computer matter of cheating involved and then you have a story

broken teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment