Sunday, August 22, 2010

Can you share your best time management tips?

I've been researching time management and personal success for several years now. Have (and have read) an extensive collection of books on the subjects as well as doing online research. What I'm interested in now is peoples own personal tricks and successes. There's a tremendous amount of written information out there and different things work for different personality types, but would you be willing to share with me the tried and true methods that you feel have actually been working for you?

Can you share your best time management tips?
I have quiet time, for just me!! every day. Either on my lunch break, or when i get home (before i get out of the car!). I try to review the month on Sundays, and then take it day to day.
Reply:I have also taken a few Franklin Covey time mgmt classes, and have read books by Steven Covey like "7 habits of highly effective people" There is a lot more to time mgmt than you might think. Good luck! Report Abuse



No comments:

Post a Comment