Sunday, August 22, 2010

Is parakeet training related to Life Science?

O.k. so I'm doing a Science fair project and I'm wondering Is my research question in any way related to science this is my Research question:


Can a parakeet be trained to preform dog commands using bird training methods?


I know it's a stupid question but my science teacher says its ok


And could i get some tips on presenting my project.


Here is my Final Draft:

Is parakeet training related to Life Science?
That sounds like an interesting and fun experiment! Just remember that training any type of pet/animal takes lots of time, patience and energy and you likely won't see immediate results. Just stick with it and good luck with your project!
Reply:Do you have a dog?


Do you, or can you get a parakeet?


Parakeet training takes a long time.


If you have a dog and parakeet then bring the dog and parakeet to school. Bring the keet in his cage and the dog in his kennel. Have the dog preform 3 tricks a parakeet is also physically able to do. Then bring the keet out and put the dog back in his kennel. Do the same with the keet.


No comments:

Post a Comment