Thursday, August 19, 2010

What is the least expensive way of getting hair extensions? EXCLUDING CLIP IN?

I have been trying to research hair extensions, but it is getting confusing. My friend is going to put them in, but doesnt have experience. That isn't a big of a deal to me because I trust her, but every method that I have researched is too pricey. Any suggestions?

What is the least expensive way of getting hair extensions? EXCLUDING CLIP IN?
I wouldn't recommend letting your friend put in your extensions. Especially if she has no experience. If you aren't going to use clip in extensions, what are you planning on using. Other extension systems involve using heat to bond the new hair to the old, whether its with the iron that melts the two together or a keratin system which uses hot melted keratin wax to bond the fake hair to yours.


Have you considered going to hairdressing school to have it done? It would take a while to do, but the cost would be minimal and the student doing your hair would be watched over like a hawk.


My only other suggestion would be to volunteer to be a model for a hair salon that does extensions.


Good luck.
Reply:the temporary ones that are glued in are really cheap like 60 dollars for the hair and 50 dollars to get them put in but I DO NOT RECCOMEND IT! i had them once and lost alot of hair.. and not just in volume but in length when i took them out.


No comments:

Post a Comment